Jillian Michaels

Options
Hi I am curious if anyone has joined this and if they like it.Is it worth the money to join? I am a hard core Jillian Michaels fan. I love her 3.2.1 interval system. How does this work on there? How are the message boards. Are there a lot of people on this?
http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fit/

Replies

• blueeyes2203
    blueeyes2203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have used her DVD's and books through the years, they have always been pretty supportive although I have used her website in the past for anything more than exercise tips etc.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Jillian and am a hardcore fan too. I joined the site, and it was good, but it didn't do a lot for me in terms of motivation. The recipes are pretty good, but I can get healthy recipes for free anywhere. The message boards were okay, but I've found the ones here to be a lot more motivational and helpful. I eventually ended up canceling my membership. If I remember correctly, you can get 30 days for free, so if that's still offered, maybe try that and see what you think.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm considering joining the DietBet but I'm afraid I'll mess up at the end because my kids will be on spring break. Plus it will mean that I'll have to make chocolate eggs fit in my plan on Easter :( I'm not even sure that's possible. To win I'd have to lose 6 pounds in 28 day's. I've never lost that much that fast. $30.00 is not that much money but it's enough to hurt a little bit. Has anyone ever done it before?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I would be joining for the support and message boards like I did here. I'm wondering if it's any good.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a 6 month challenge today.It's only 10% in 6 months. This is below my own personal goals, but not too much. I think you have to meet the monthly goals to get your money back. I signed up late but I think I can do it. Money is a motivator for me. I think I'm going to go for Jillian's too. Idk.
  • JessyeCubillan
    JessyeCubillan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    At 206 I started JM 30 days shred first month and banish fat boost metabolism second month and just lost 10 pounds. I dont know if anticonceptives has something in that but since I srarted with the nuva ring is twice hard to loose weight. I do workout 50 mins a day/6 days a week.