47 lbs lost since 1/1/14 and counting! Will you join me? :)

Options

Replies

• amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello gorgeous! I'm so glad you stopped by to visit! Let me introduce myself, I'm Candace Collins-Finley!

I am 27 years old and I live in St Augustine, Florida with my amazing, supportive husband Patrick! We have been together since 2011 and got married in November 2014 on our three-year anniversary as a couple! We got married (just the two of us) on the beach and went to Paris for our dream honeymoon!

I have not always been fit and happy, in fact I started my journey at 240 lbs! I remember trying on my clothes one day and not being able to zip it up! I wore the largest size the store carried (a size 18/20) and my clothes didn't fit! I really love fashion too, by the way! I love to read fashion magazines and look at the gorgeous clothes and makeup the models wore. I looked in the mirror everyday wishing I could be smaller and fit into the beautiful clothes I saw in the fashion magazines and on the runway! I wasn't sure what to do, walking around could get pretty tough, I would get tired and sweaty just walking for a little outside. I had been engaged a little over a year at this point, and I wasn't sure when I'd ever feel pretty enough to walk down the aisle, in a gorgeous gown...

To this point I have lost over 47 lbs by changing my mindset, fitness, and nutrition and I want to help you too! Take a look at my photos to see how far I've come!

I've always had a passion for helping others achieve their goals! I have over 7 years experience working in the financial industry, helping coach other towards their financial goals, and worked most recently as a financial advisor. Once I realized how far I have come in my fitness goals I knew I wanted to help others with theirs!

Will you join me in reaching our goals together? :)
    t5g545rw07qc.jpg

Congrats well done

• candacecollinsfinley
    candacecollinsfinley Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • williamsr29
    williamsr29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started at was given 1200 calories I stayed within that everyday exercised five days ate back my exercise calories and lost no weight any suggestions
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Hey there! I just sent you a message, hope that helps! :)
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Hey lovely ladies! I hope everyone keeps trying and know that you are beautiful and worth it! Don't ever give up on yourself! Sometimes the scale doesn't budge even when you're doing everything right! This has happened to me so many times! I found I'm either gaining muscle from my workouts or bloated from too much salt which will eventually go away with cleaner eating and more water.
  • domidatt
    domidatt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS !!! KEEP IT UP YOU LOOK GREAT !
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    I'm happy to add any more girls looking for support and more friends! :)
  • pgf62088
    pgf62088 Posts: 1
    Options
    You're such an inspiration!!! :)
  • Infantryman1994
    Infantryman1994 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Congrats, you looks great.Good job.
  • angiebsz
    angiebsz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have lost about 48 pounds since November. 236 when I started this life style change. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options

Awww thanks everyone! :)
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I'm 28 and really just getting started! Hoping to be as successful as you!
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nicely done.
  • sharaleesinsel
    sharaleesinsel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great story. I can relate, I started at 250 and lost 50 pounds my first year. Still working toward my goal. Anyways, great job!!!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    nice work!
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm almost at the 50 lbs lost mark now! So close!!! :)
    Come on over to my page and join me!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic...feel free to ad me.

cheering_minions.gif
  • candacecollinsfinley
    Options
    Thank you!!! :)
  • Kara7249
    Kara7249 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!