Hello!

Options
kkarcher94511
kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Coming from 9 years of an eating disorder, now 1 year healthy! I've always been somewhat fit as a rider (dressage) but the gym and lifting was all totalllly new to me. I started about 11 months ago, got a decent base going and got comfortable in the gym and got to know my body better. I'm stronger than I've ever been and now considering training for my first bikini competition! Photos are 10, 8, 2 months ago and current. vmi5s0pwg28p.jpg
7q5sje1x10qf.jpg
kxfizizgn95c.jpg
123bmust72ip.jpg
tyl4998cy300.jpg

Replies

• kkarcher94511
    Options
    Guess the pictures didn't post in the correct order... Bottom photo is the oldest, then the second then the fourth, first and third are current
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. How were you able to get pics up here?
  • kkarcher94511
    Options
    Right above the text box where you reply there is a camera icon- click that :)
  • lgquinnross
    lgquinnross Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great progress and like that you went from being too skinny to being toned! Way better look for you! Nice to see pictures as reference as well! Look forward to seeing more progress including bikini picture
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Looking good ;)
    Well done for dealing with the eating disorder, it's a big thing to have done, be proud that you've done it, nice one.
  • stephanievargas73
    stephanievargas73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • tinkermintz
    Options
    Awsome! looking good! Stay focused !
  • AReeves41
    AReeves41 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job. Feel free to add me
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Great job beating the ED! And best of luck with the bikini comp!