Cannot get scale to budge: incorporating WW points to MFP

Options
Despite being fairly diligent with exercise and staying under my calorie limits (and being careful to measure portion sizes), I have not been seeing the scale budge too much.

So, as of today, I am adding in two crucial things:
-Weighing my food consistently (I had been using less-accurate measurements before...but it's time to really commit to this one.)
-Tracking Weight Watchers points alongside my MFP tracking (by adding WW points to MFP via a script).

What is so striking to me is that while I have only consumed 891 calories today (which is on track to hit my goal once I have dinner tonight), the WW tracking tells me I have consumed 25 of my 27 daily allotted calories!

Does anyone else understand the WW points system well enough to explain this???

I had avocado-toast with a soft boiled egg for breakfast, a small cup of homemade vegetarian, low-dairy risotto and a kale salad with homemade miso-lemon dressing for lunch, and an orange as a snack. So to only have 2 WW points left seems pretty striking!

I wonder if I will really see a dramatic change by following WW points as they seem so much more restrictive than the calorie guidelines I've been following...