Do you ever have an evening off your diet?

Options
I have done 20 days and each day managed to get in under target. But I was getting sick of it, so this evening I have gone over target and just had a night off. Do other people do this?

Replies

• joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yeppers, about once every two weeks for me I eat whatever I want for supper and night time snacks. I could never stick with my program if I didn't!
  • GTJanuary
    GTJanuary Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, once a week. I stop calorie counting and take a rest from exercising (only do it if I feel like it) and treat myself to something I love. Chinese take out, pizza, whatever. I think you have to treat yourself and reward yourself once in a while, otherwise, it becomes a depressing rut. Especially once you reach your plateau. :)
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would always log, just so I know what progress (or not) to expect. But yes, sometimes I eat above target!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Yes. Sporadically. ...often determined by a special event or something like that
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OH yes and yesterday was it! Mexican food for lunch, doughnuts for breakfast and pizza for supper...Yup, almost 2,000 calories but a 5k run this morning and lots of activities all day... I only do this once in awhile and I have lost 30 pounds so a cheat day every now and then is A-OK!!! :)