Starting out Slow and steady

Options
Im a person who tends to jump in but Im forced to go slow due to Fibromyalgia! So while everyone else is boot camping and crosscutting and running marathons Im a turtle going along at my own pace. Im just getting started. My nutrition goal is to cut out sugar and my fitness goal is just 10 minutes a day 5 days this week. If Im up for doing a little more I will go by how I feel in the moment. it may take me a while but Im going one day at a time for now.

Im also 52, newly divorced, He just wasn't that into me, sadly a cliche. I have a 29 year old son and a 13 year old son. I ride horses and am lucky to have a beautiful 9 year old mare Luna. I also love to listen to music, dance, read and create. i can be found at a football filed, gym watching wrestling or a track meet (See above 13 year old son) when Im not at the barn or poking around antique malls or at my neighborhood coffee shop. My Mom is terminally ill and I spend a lot of my time helping my dad with her care.

The past year has brought so many challenges and Ive let my health go so I need to give myself permission to take care of me to feel the best and the strongest I can. if you'd like to be fiends I can use all I can get. Im a Ga girl I live in woodstock and would love a walking partner too (my dog cant chat!) so please friend me if you're interested.

Blessings L

Replies

• Lunapiaffe
    Options
    that would be crossfitting apparently jumping right in doesn't include proofreading either!
  • MissusHay
    MissusHay Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello! I'm going to message you, but add me if you see this first! :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am 50 trying to lose 50 lbs please add me.