runkeeper

Options
I wanted to know why my RunKeeper app won't sync my results in to My Fitness Pal? Any idea ?Thanks.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    It should sync it if you have linked both apps. ..have you logged out of both and back in? That usually resets it.
  • breonn_clark
    breonn_clark Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the same app but instead of syncing, I find it easier to just transfer over the amount of calories I burned or increase your calorie intake in goals by however many your burned. If it's not a significant number of calories burned, I recommend not putting exercise in and just let your activity level dictate your caloric intake. Hope I could help
  • PMcLinn
    PMcLinn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    mine won't sync either, both are connected, I have logged out of both and relogged in, etc.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I disconnected both of them in-app. Then I got onto a computer and made sure they were disconnected there (they weren't. runkeeper was still saying 'connected'). Then I connected them on my computer. It's been working ever since. Make sure both are fully updated on your phone. Also, make sure that when you log something at the end of the day on RunKeeper, you change the start time.

I was doing things like, at 11 pm, logging that I danced for 3 hours (when I danced from 8 pm - 11 pm). It wouldn't show up on MyFitnessPal because the start time on runkeeper defaults to the time you're logging it. So it was going to (probably) send the data over to MFP at 2 am, bumping the calories to the next day.
  • stacey_rayner
    stacey_rayner Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine is only syncing some data over. Same with my fitbit. It is so annoying. The only way is if I re enter the data in runkeeper when I have WiFi going and then it finally syncs. And yes I have checked that they are all talking to each other correctly.
  • drmnoelthomas
    Options
    Thank you