What a difference 2 months can make when really set your mind to it!

Options
2»

Replies

• goldenstone01
    goldenstone01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    congrats! keep up the good work
  • SDB210
    SDB210 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    cje151 wrote: »
    This was me...2 months later I looked like my profile pic. If you dedicate yourself you can do anything.74sj47y3ojls.jpg

Wow that's a heck of a difference in 2 months!
  • SDB210
    SDB210 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey Steph! *waves* Great seeing another tall girl on here who doesn't have 100lb to lose. I'm just shy of 6'2" and have a little bit more to lose than you did, but it's nice seeing something achievable that I can compare to my own situation :smile:

I don't know anyone else as tall as me (females!) so I know what you mean about wanting something to compare. There's obviously lots of us out there..., we're just spread out! Hahaa
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Mybodygallery.com helped me find real Ppl with my height and shape.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • JessMeFit
    JessMeFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and just starting out.. This was very inspiring to me because I don't find many tall women like myself roughly he same weight. People can't tell because we're so tall where the fat hides, but I'm slightly 30lbs over weight and to see what you have down in 2 months really motivated me! Thank you!
  • JessMeFit
    JessMeFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JessMeFit wrote: »
    I'm 5"10 and just starting out.. This was very inspiring to me because I don't find many tall women like myself roughly the same weight. People can't tell because we're so tall where the fat hides, but I'm slightly 30lbs over weight and to see what you have down in 2 months really motivated me! Thank you!

• kristenprainone
    kristenprainone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :)
  • mwebster01
    mwebster01 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    good job
  • mwebster01
    Options
    congratulations!...:)
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring, thank you steph
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    great job
  • mwebster01
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @cje151...nice job, it's a big and positive difference.I'm seeing results too, in just two months.

• kalbo798
    kalbo798 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    congratulations, inspirational
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look gorgeous!
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Well done, Steph! You look great! Keep it up!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! I'm a taller girl too (5'10") and its frustrating in a way how my shorter friends can lose 5-10lbs and you can see the difference, their efforts start paying off right away... I lose 5-10lbs and I look...well, the same. Last time I lost weight, it took til I was 30lbs down before anyone even started to notice...!!

But you remind me that changes *do* happen and to not get discouraged...its so easy to! Because, my dear, you look absolutely amazing!! This was super encouraging :blush:
  • Arduinna4
    Arduinna4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job!You are a great inspiration!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job..it really does start with the right mind-set :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!