Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

have you chatted with the person above?

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Not much she thinks she's too good for me, snob! I'm a human being with feelings too. :'(
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Occasionally :)
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Not at all
  • epr31295
    Options
    I've tried but she has stated that she will not have 101 friends and I would be number 101 so I have to wait till one of them go away! Then we can be friends and chat!
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    No i havnt
  • epr31295
    Options
    ipzb8ffi9lx3.jpg
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif

I don't talk to anyone on my friendlist, you're not missing anything :tongue:

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Haven't
  • epr31295
    Options
    tenor.gif

Just think we could have a coast to coast chat!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I have 😉
  • lx1x
    Options
    Yup . Hi mel
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Yup, Hi Neil !!!
  • epr31295
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Yup . Hi mel

Yep Hi Mark! :D:D:D
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »
    tenor.gif

I don't mind chatting with people. Just people tend to stop trying because I get very busy at work doing the week and I don't have much a life outside of work when I'm working 60hrs. I work swing shift also so most people are either busy or asleep when I can chat.
  • epr31295
    Options
    tenor.gif

I don't mind chatting with people. Just people tend to stop trying because I get very busy at work doing the week and I don't have much a life outside of work when I'm working 60hrs. I work swing shift also so most people are either busy or asleep when I can chat.

I understand that do you still feel like you get support from your friends here?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yep.. hey Ed :)
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif

I understand that do you still feel like you get support from your friends here?

Absolutely. I get inspired, happy and motivated by seeing others strive and succeed. Mutual support is why I have so many on my friendlist. Even if I help just one of those people out day to day, it's worth having the 102 people on my list.
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Yup . Hi mel

Yep Hi Mark! :D:D:D

Sup Richard. 😝
  • epr31295
    Options
    Yep.. hey Ed :)