Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

have you chatted with the person above?

Options

Replies

• scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but hope to
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Z..Yeppers
    S.. haven't..
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Yes, and Gus you should talk to Eva cuz she’s awesome 😊

@eva_letsdance
    Well hello, so i guess we should have a talk, since 2 awesome people should connect

I agree πŸ˜‰ you are two awesome people!

Although @eva_letsdance .....if you send @Minion_training_program an FR........be ready to wait for over a month before he accepts you πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah sent it so I'll be waiting a month for @Minion_training_program

Chatted a bit with the above but another one not accepting a FR πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Ntm
  • lx1x
    edited March 2020
    Options

@eva_letsdance
    Well hello, so i guess we should have a talk, since 2 awesome people should connect

Although @eva_letsdance .....if you send @Minion_training_program an FR........be ready to wait for over a month before he accepts you πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't accept when the fr isn't there.. 😝

W.. haven't
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options

@eva_letsdance

Yeah it always takes a while before every minion in my head agrees to accept a friend request, you know how minions can be, always biggering and fighting over the silliest thing, the only request that is instantly accepted is a request of a banana
  • eva_letsdance
    Options

@eva_letsdance

Yeah it always takes a while before every minion in my head agrees to accept a friend request, you know how minions can be, always biggering and fighting over the silliest thing, the only request that is instantly accepted is a request of a banana

At least you acknowledge that you got it, unlike some other members on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I got a banana already, dont need one πŸ˜‰
    Options

@eva_letsdance

At least you acknowledge that you got it, unlike some other members on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I got a banana already, dont need one πŸ˜‰

lmao, definatly didn't mean it by that, but now we can't get that out of our head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    We will come back to you if we accept or not
  • eva_letsdance
    Options

@eva_letsdance

lmao, definatly didn't mean it by that, but now we can't get that out of our head πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I know you didnt, but I'm Hungarian and we do go there...just for that reason alone, think hard before you accept πŸ˜‚
    Options

@eva_letsdance

I know you didnt, but I'm Hungarian and we do go there...just for that reason alone, think hard before you accept πŸ˜‚

This actually gave you some bonus points, i like the way you think
    Also, i have no one from hungary on my list yet, well i have one, but she lives in spain now
    And it's like Pokemon, gotta catch'em all!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    LOL friends are good to have
    Options
    Yes and he’s my friend on Pokemon Go too! 😜

I am? What is your name?
    Options
    Yes and he’s my friend on Pokemon Go too! 😜

I am? What is your name?

AstonMartinGirl 😊

Lol, i had no idea that was you, did i add you after we were friends, or did you found me in that pokemon go thread before?
    Just opened your gift, got a egg again from you
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,574 Member
    Options
    A little bit here and there
  • eva_letsdance
    Options

@eva_letsdance

This actually gave you some bonus points, i like the way you think
    Also, i have no one from hungary on my list yet, well i have one, but she lives in spain now
    And it's like Pokemon, gotta catch'em all!

@Minion_training_program well, it is faith...and 0 banana ;)

Have not chatted with the lady above but she seems nice :)
  • lx1x
    Options
    Still waiting
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    lx1x wrote: Β»
    Still waiting

Hahaha I already sent you one...be a good mfp member and you send me one πŸ˜‚
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Briefly, but not enough
  • lx1x
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Still waiting

Love this girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmm.. should I friend her C?
    Or is it a trap. πŸ€”
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    Still waiting

Love this girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hmm.. should I friend her C?
    Or is it a trap. πŸ€”

It is def a trap! πŸ˜‚ @lx1x