Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

have you chatted with the person above?

Options

Replies

• Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    Options
    Only on slumber parties!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,552 Member
    Options
    only on the forums I have chatted with him
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Not in a while
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Only on paper to myself
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I have.. but after I gave her the money she asked for all pm have been ignored since 😔 I think she's avoiding me. 😫
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    She asked me for inappropriate pictures. I gave her a fair price but she only sent me half the cash. Uh no, thanks. I am not that cheap. 😤
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    She asked me for inappropriate pictures. I gave her a fair price but she only sent me half the cash. Uh no, thanks. I am not that cheap. 😤

Yes, I asked for inappropriate pics but not the ones you took looking in my bathroom window 🙄

You are so.. so cheap that hens try to sit on you..

Get it.. cheep cheep :D
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Nope
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Not in person but I’ve been practicing our wedding vows in my bathroom mirror for over a year now. I almost have that “I do” down. 😎
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Not in person but I’ve been practicing our wedding vows in my bathroom mirror for over a year now. I almost have that “I do” down. 😎

Hands down to ur sense of humour!😂🤣 I’m writing the vows on the chits, just to ensure if I forget that I’m front of you then will smartly peep into them and say 😜
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Sharsou wrote: »

Hands down to ur sense of humour!😂🤣 I’m writing the vows on the chits, just to ensure if I forget that I’m front of you then will smartly peep into them and say 😜

You’re going to cheat on our wedding day? I don’t think so mister! You better memorize those vows! 😤
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

"Sense of humour" uhmm she's dead serious

😂
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

😂

Wait until you see the ring I bought and gave myself from him! You’re just gonna die 🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2021
    Options

😂

Wait until you see the ring I bought and gave myself from him! You’re just gonna die 🥰

Is he aware this is your 17th wedding?

Oops, my bad I forgot a 1.. thats 117th wedding. 😁
  • Kiymeara
    Kiymeara Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nope to shy, taken me years just to start posting
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Nope
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    No
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

😂

Is he aware this is your 17th wedding?

Oops, my bad I forgot a 1.. thats 117th wedding. 😁

Don’t be jealous Jo. I’ll marry you next 😘
    lx1x wrote: »
    No

Every day
  • Sharsou
    Options
    No
  • Kiymeara
    Kiymeara Posts: 55 Member