Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

have you chatted with the person above?

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,538 Member
    Options
    Yes I have
  • mnhughes22
    mnhughes22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    mnhughes22 wrote: »
    I have not...yet...LOL

@capgordon6530

Hey! What's up!? I'm hoping this message finds you in good humor and that you're having a lovely day. I'm doing pretty well myself, had a few curveballs in life thrown my way but I've finally started knocking them back into the ball field. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Saturday night my D&D group meets so I'm ready to roll some dice and slay some monsters. I hope you have something fun to look forward to as well! Anywho's - I've got to jet (hubby made dinner and it's time to eat)!

TTYL,

Tried to add u but guess no work

Tried to add you too, but I guess the system's just being cranky. Weird.
  • mnhughes22
    mnhughes22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have not...yet...LOL

@capgordon6530

Hey! What's up!? I'm hoping this message finds you in good humor and that you're having a lovely day. I'm doing pretty well myself, had a few curveballs in life thrown my way but I've finally started knocking them back into the ball field. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Saturday night my D&D group meets so I'm ready to roll some dice and slay some monsters. I hope you have something fun to look forward to as well! Anywho's - I've got to jet (hubby made dinner and it's time to eat)!

TTYL,
    Hey there thanks for low down on u .time to beat them monsters down let nothing hold u bk 💪💪💪 am doing amazing thanks feeling good in myself bit stuff on the nutrition stuff lol . Unfortunately my mfp won't let me add friends but if u want to add me then Happy to friend up 😁
    Ps nice what ur hubby make for dinner 😋

He made meatloaf that night, with brussel sprouts and corn. He is such a great hubby.
  • capgordon6530
    capgordon6530 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have not...yet...LOL

@capgordon6530

TTYL,
    Hey there thanks for low down on u .time to beat them monsters down let nothing hold u bk 💪💪💪 am doing amazing thanks feeling good in myself bit stuff on the nutrition stuff lol . Unfortunately my mfp won't let me add friends but if u want to add me then Happy to friend up 😁

He made meatloaf that night, with brussel sprouts and corn. He is such a great hubby.

Sounds nice good man
  • capgordon6530
    Options
    I have not...yet...LOL

@capgordon6530

TTYL,

Sounds nice good man

Think I've managed to add u lol
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,120 Member
    Options
    I haven't
  • ItsMeAnna3
    ItsMeAnna3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • capgordon6530