Started, Then Stopped. Now I'm Back...

So I've been on here for the past 3 years with a lot of great success followed by huge downfalls. I didn't keep up with maintaining my goals and I wasn't holding myself accountable. Recently I've gotten back on track and I'm ready to stay point. I did much better when I kept up with maintaining my profile here and following success stories so I'm about to re-begin my journey with you all!
I'll start with my before/slightly after pic and I'll start tracking from here on out.

PS- if anyone looks at this and has some solid advice on how to tighten that mess of a belly up, I'm all ears :)

779fd228-8d4e-4b9b-bae3-2479d86f2103_zps02f0eed4.jpg

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Wait . . . that's stomach's a "mess"? I think you're being a bit harsh toward yourself :flowerforyou:.

Congrats on focusing on your fitness again - all the best to you!
  • Ha! It's the angle I promise. I need to lose the love handles and the pudge under my naval. And honestly, I'm so tired of running :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!