need a fitness buddy

Options
i was 200lbs and pretty happy with that i got pregnant with baby #1 and played the im prego card.... gained 150lbs i got down to 297 when i found out baby #2 was on the way i ait only enough to get by now i did loose during my pregnancy and continued after untill i hit 254 lbs i realized the food i was eating was killing me i got cocky lol now i have given up sodas and sweets the meals sold in the frozen dept help but a buddy would top this off someone who i can inspire and can inspire me to take this journy together

Replies

• floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im at 253, with a 42lb loss hopefully im less tomorrow :smile:
  • ckaplan776
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • Mrsbree78
    Mrsbree78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :D I am also fairly new to MFP. I am currently 333. I am T2 Diabetic. I am 17 pounds down with a lot more to go. I just bought a recumbent bike because my back hurts a lot when I walk. I was strongly self motivated in the beginning but this past week with having to pack and move I have not felt as determined as I wish I was. I would love some buddies to share this journey with.
  • ashleybarnette1986
    ashleybarnette1986 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thank you for the support its always awesome to know your not alone my fiancee needs like 3000 calories a day and i still have dutys like cooking for him and the kids it is so hard sometimes to cook them a homecooked meal like chicken fried steak then run off and eat a salad but i do like the way my body feels
  • dliteb440
    dliteb440 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we can motivate each other!
  • juliew623
    juliew623 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, im doing this on my own at the moment. Julie x
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! I was 200+ when I was pregnant with my son and used every excuse as well. Tried every diet out there and MFP is the only thing that has worked! You just need to be honest with logging and get moving! It will come off :smiley: Best of luck to you!!
  • sarahjlever
    sarahjlever Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me I'm on a weight loss journey with a long way to go after having 3 children..... We can motivate each other and who ever else I need all the motivational friends I can get. We can do this together.
  • susang19
    susang19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm off & on just can't seem to stay motivated .
    Quit smoking added weight ..
    Just ran my first race ever and finished .
    Just need encouragement