36 surrounded by 20(s) w/ tight bodies, need to lose 20.

Options
AlishaDTM
AlishaDTM Posts: 12 Member
Hello MFP! I am 36 and have been on my current job for 15 years. I am surrounded by young ladies ranging in age from 19-28 with tight bodies. They wear the cutest clothes that show their figures and I sometimes silently shriek down in confidence due to my inability to feel comfortable in my clothes. I don't have a lot to lose, but the 24 pounds I am trying to lose are all in the wrong place.

Anyone else experiencing this (job environment) or have a weight loss goal of about 20-40 lbs? If so, please add me as I am looking to add to my community of pals!

Replies

• kegger1997
    kegger1997 Posts: 74
    Options
    I am in your boat. had 30 to lose now 20 away from my goal. always looking to share and receive motivation and inspiration.
  • dfreddie
    dfreddie Posts: 8
    Options
    I can relate. My best friends are tiny and I feel like a whale beside them. We can do this!!
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm sort of in the same boat. Most people are sweet and tell me I don't need to lose the amount of weight I hope to lose, but, like you said, it's all in the wrong places. If I could drop some weight and trim down some areas, I'd feel wonderful. I'm finding myself surrounded more and more by co-workers in their 20s, and I'm feeling like my chubby body and my age are both showing.

I'm certainly open to anyone who would like to add me. I love having the opportunity to motivate others and certainly enjoy the motivation I have gotten thus far.