Brand new!

Options
hello all! I'm Kellie. 24 a mom of one and transitioning out of the army. After I had my son I dropped almost all of my weight immediately. At 4 weeks I started workig out and was feeling pretty good in my post pardum body. While I was at the gym, a couple of super fit girls started making fun of me and that pretty much killed all my motivation to continue any farther and A few months later my husband returned from deployment and all he wanted to do was eat fast food and hang out at home. Our work schedules increased and I got hurt keeping me from doing PT. To be honest, I've been making progress in the recovery and feel I am able to start the rigorous routine I had before baby came but I'm just too exhausted now. At least that is the excuse I've been making for myself. I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life, including my entire pregnancy and I have to make a change before I wake up one day and can't recognize myself in the mirror. I currently weigh around 170lbs and would like to get down to my pre pregnancy weight around 140-145. Hope to get some positive vibes and support from everyone as I will do the same for everyone else. :) good luck all