Progress Shots..

Options
13»

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome work, this thread has some AMAZING achievements!!!
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Love these threads :)

I've been here just short of a year now, I hit my original goal weight after 200 days but slipped up and have been working my way back to it but here's mine.

Left: April 2014 - 264lbs
    Right: March 2015 - 199lbs

uXyvGQi.jpg

I've been struggling during this whole time with a chronic back pain injury which makes exercising very difficult and makes me want to binge to feel better (hence my slip up) but I'm proving I'm stronger than the pain :)
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Love these threads :)

I've been here just short of a year now, I hit my original goal weight after 200 days but slipped up and have been working my way back to it but here's mine.

Left: April 2014 - 264lbs
    Right: March 2015 - 199lbs

uXyvGQi.jpg

I've been struggling during this whole time with a chronic back pain injury which makes exercising very difficult and makes me want to binge to feel better (hence my slip up) but I'm proving I'm stronger than the pain :)

Looking great there brother, I had the same starting weight and have the same goal, how tall are you? I have been 250+ nearly my whole adult life and honestly the prospect of such a drastic change is daunting. I have come to identify my self as a "big guy" and even though I want a fitter body I just can't imagine my face being different!
  • baileysellick
    baileysellick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    NikonPal wrote: »
    405 to 211 (194 lb loss at end of Feb)

Comparison%202%20Final_zpslcpvynhn.jpg

• SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
  • lewispwest
    Options
    Drewlssix wrote: »
    Looking great there brother, I had the same starting weight and have the same goal, how tall are you? I have been 250+ nearly my whole adult life and honestly the prospect of such a drastic change is daunting. I have come to identify my self as a "big guy" and even though I want a fitter body I just can't imagine my face being different!

Thanks man, I'm 6'1''.

It was the same with me, I never thought I could be anything other than "the fat guy" but after seeing someone put up a post about how he went from being this obese slob to this really good looking dude it gave me hope I could do the same :)

• ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Thanks man, I'm 6'1''.

It was the same with me, I never thought I could be anything other than "the fat guy" but after seeing someone put up a post about how he went from being this obese slob to this really good looking dude it gave me hope I could do the same :)

Well.... mission accomplished, you are a good looking dude!! ;)
  • Buffalo_19
    Buffalo_19 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    WOW! All these pictures are very inspiring. I'm on day 5 of my low carb diet and feeling very sluggish. This has definitely inspired me to keep going.
  • lewispwest
    Options

Thanks man, I'm 6'1''.

Well.... mission accomplished, you are a good looking dude!! ;)

Aww thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!