Nothing but good news!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing weight loss. Hope you're still doing the happy dance. Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My favorite part was your celebration.

yep, me to ... pretty hardcore!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have an appointment in about 3 hours and I am hoping to dance WITH you! My first since I started the journey. Great work!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have an appointment in about 3 hours and I am hoping to dance WITH you! My first since I started the journey. Great work!

I hope you do well! We are here if you need help.
  • ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is inspiring! You've done wonderfully and the health benefits you've achieved are truly remarkable!
    :smile: :smile:
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Now I see what that beautiful smile is all about! FANTABULOUS news! Way remain focused and dedicated. Love your celebratory walk!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Wow, my eyes are, uh, sweating. Wonderful news!!! And a wonderful way to celebrate. :flowerforyou:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Great Job. I'd be doing the happy dance too!:happy:
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! That IS good news!! Nice work! :flowerforyou:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I went to the doctor for my quarterly physical and I have been doing my happy dance all day :bigsmile:

In 18 months, my BMI has gone from 62.4 to 35. I've lost almost 160lbs. My A1C has gone from 10.2 to 5.8. My blood pressure is normal (with no meds) and as of today, my insulin intake is down to 90 units a day from over 1000 when I started all this.

I celebrated by taking a nice, long walk!

Wow! You are taking charge of your health in a MAJOR way!!! Amazing - you should be so proud :smile:.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Congratulation Lissa!!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    From someone who has been there I am so happy for you. So I will also do a happy dance for you. Congratulations. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • libelluler
    libelluler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! Great job!
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Now that is amazing new worth celebrating that is for sure...
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!