Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    adora85 wrote: »
    Yeah it is jvihflqumez7.jpg

Exactly!

this may be thee worse analogy ever ….

when I first changed my lifestyle I thought this crap …no ice cream, limit sugar, no carbs after 6pm, bla bla bla ….then I would starve myself to the point that I would eat half a bag of chips and then feel like an a hole because I thought I "ruined" my progress…

It was not until I learned that I can enjoy the foods that I like and make sure that I hit my calorie/macro/micro goals for the day that i truly set myself free and did not view dieting/working out/etc as "self torture"…

stop viewing foods as good/bad/clean/etc and realize that you can eat the foods that you like and just make sure to incorporate nutrient dense foods so that you hit calorie/micro/macro targets….
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    adora85 wrote: »
    Yeah it is jvihflqumez7.jpg

stop viewing foods as good/bad/clean/etc and realize that you can eat the foods that you like and just make sure to incorporate nutrient dense foods so that you hit calorie/micro/macro targets….

that's what I'm trying now. I've gotten so many great suggestions, and great advice, so hopefully things will start to turn around soon :) I had two great workouts today and yesterday and have not gone over the past two days...so here's to progress!
    Thanks everyone :)