Loving this app

Options
Im over 300 lbs, and started using this app in early January (New Years resolution). I instantly fell in love with this app! Prior to using this app I tried a few other diet plans, but I never seemed to stick with it. Once I started this I thought it would be difficult, but quickly realized that it would be easier then I thought! I really dove into the whole process. I try to exercise every day. I work quite a bit and I sit at my job. Im lucky enough to work somewhere that encourages a healthy lifestyle. They have a gym and shows so we can workout while at work. When I say I workout everyday, it seems like a lot but in reality it isnt. Because of how busy I am at work I dont get to set aside time to workout, so I do 10 minutes of some sort of exercise (biking, jogging, running stairs etc...). I have goals I've set for each one, and I feel like im steadily on my way to reaching them. On my days off I increase my workout time to at least half an hour. I gotta say that I calorie count with this app almost religiously! With the help of this app Ive lost 13 lbs! There was a time where my weight started to fluctuate back and forth. I got pretty discouraged due to this. With some encouragement from my family I stuck with it and now there is almost no weight fluctuations. The last 2 weeks Ive lost 4lbs a week. I would like to continue this and with the help of this app I believe I can! Sorry if it seems as if Im just blabbering, but Im pretty excited and just needed to get this out! Thanks