what is your favorite protein powder and why?

Options
2»

Replies

• MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    MTS Whey. Amazing flavor, great company CEO, and the product is tested. I personally would rather support a man who shows his face and gives people free content on YouTube week in and week out than support a company that I know nothing about.

The mts flavors are amazing. (Vanilla, No Bake Cookie, Creamy Red Velvet, Cookies and Cream, and Mint Cookies and Cream soooo good).

It's made of quality ingredients and isn't amino spiked like other cheap brands(you get what you pay for).
  • SciranBG
    SciranBG Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    MTS Whey. Amazing flavor, great company CEO, and the product is tested.
    [...]
    It's made of quality ingredients and isn't amino spiked like other cheap brands(you get what you pay for).
    I've wanted to try some since I have heard how good it is, but you definitely pay a premium for it.

That being said, I can drink almost anything. The one exception I've found so far is Pure Protein vanilla. Maybe I just don't like vanilla whey in general, but this one was disgusting on its own.
  • Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I use EAS Lean in Vanilla Creme. 15g of protein and 100 cal. And it's delicious with cashew milk (25 cal per serving)
    Sounds yummy! I love cashew milk! Do you know if this is available at GNC?
  • Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    Quest Protein powder with 8oz of unsweetened Almond milk is my new favorite protein shake. Low fat, low sugar, and low calorie, but due to the thikness of the shake it is very filling. They are Gluten free so I don't have to worry about my Celiacs disease. The 110 calorie shake that I had this afternoon kept me full for 2 hours. Not bad considering it was just a mid afternoon snack.
    I hear so many good things about Quest!

• shaun_mossy
    shaun_mossy Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    PHD Diet Whey - Vanilla Creme. Keeps me full for hours and tastes better than most. I have it for breakfast before I cycle to work.
  • berescga
    berescga Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lean fit from Costco. great price, good nutrition profile, decent taste.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Find out how pure the protein powder is. Take the grams of protein and divide by the surving size in grams and multiply by 100.
    e.g. is Body Fortress Whey Isolate.
    30g protein / 34g serving size * 100 = 88.235% protein per gram.
    Bang for your buck Body Fortress Whey Isolate is one of the best proteins. You can find it at Walmart for $21.95 for a 2 gallon tub. The vanilla one tastes great and mixes well too. Dont think i've found a higher precentage for your money for a protein powder.