Best tasting meal replacement bar?!

Options
What is the best tasting meal replacement bar? Looking to use this for lunch this week while at work!

Replies

• JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Think Thin, Brownie or Fudge - definitely need to have a salad, apple and some nuts to go along with it though.
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I really love the Fiber One dark chocolate bar, though I don't use it as a meal replacement.
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Quest bars are awesome! I love the Apple Pie, S'Mores, Cookie Dough, and Cookies and Cream ones.
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Quest bars are awesome! I love the Apple Pie, S'Mores, Cookie Dough, and Cookies and Cream ones.

Awesome! Thank you!
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    I really love the Fiber One dark chocolate bar, though I don't use it as a meal replacement.

I love the fiber one bars also!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big Quest bar fan. I like Combat Crunch chocolate chip and peanut butter bars. More as a snack than a meal replacement.
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Metrx bars
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Metrx bars

Great! Thank you :)
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    TiffKouns wrote: »
    What is the best tasting meal replacement bar? Looking to use this for lunch this week while at work!

Have an actual meal ... those bars are meant to have as a snack.

You're 10000 times better off cooking 10-12 ounces of chicken and just eating that for lunch instead of the bars. You'll probably feel fuller for longer too. Chop up half a cucumber, onion and a tomato ...BOOM you have a meal and it's like 350 calories?
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    TiffKouns wrote: »

Have an actual meal ... those bars are meant to have as a snack.

You're 10000 times better off cooking 10-12 ounces of chicken and just eating that for lunch instead of the bars. You'll probably feel fuller for longer too. Chop up half a cucumber, onion and a tomato ...BOOM you have a meal and it's like 350 calories?

Great idea! Something low in calories and easy to prepare!