What am I doing wrong?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The most upsetting thing is that I complained to my husband this morning. He's a doctor. So he comes home and hands me this article, and says he even called these doctors and asked them if I would benefit from seeing them! So much for support
    http://magazine.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=6&action=detail&ref=1174
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    If you're on the short release adderall, can you work out first thing in the morning and take the adderall after your workout? I was on adderall briefly while they were trying to sort out my b12 problem, and I could only stand taking it every other day. I did cardio on my off days.
  • jessjess210
    jessjess210 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If you're on the short release adderall, can you work out first thing in the morning and take the adderall after your workout? I was on adderall briefly while they were trying to sort out my b12 problem, and I could only stand taking it every other day. I did cardio on my off days.

I'm on 20mg of extended release first thing in the morning, and 10 mg instant release at 3 pm. Sometimes it's hard to even get out of bed without it unfortunately. I'll ask my md about the b12

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Hey, I'm 5'4" and was set to lose .5 a week as well. MFP gave me around 1600 and I just wasn't losing. I think maybe you're more strict than I am, but I know I wasn't careful enough on the weekends. It's a tiny deficit, and there is no room for error. I dropped mine down to 1500 last week and saw movement on the scale immediately. I would try it if I were you, or eat a little less of your exercise calories back.

MFP was giving me 1610...I also dropped it to 1500...keep the suggestions coming. Lol. Maybe there will be something I haven't already done

This week I did 1500, did a bit more cardio than usual and banked the extra calories for the weekend. At the end of the week I had a whoosh that took me from 136 to 132 point something. Back up to a solid 135 now but that is great. At least there's change. Wouldn't mind following you since we are in a similar position. Keep us updated.