chris powell choose more lose more current cyclers

Options
2»

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Oh thats nice! Hope you are doing wel with it:)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I have been carb cycling since Aug. 8 and I workout 6 days a week for an hour ...I love it :)
  • jalgal2015
    jalgal2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Love Chris Powell and have had his book for a while...want to start again but am terrible at planning meals (and cooking). Found I was eating too much chicken before. The chemistry of carb cycling totally makes sense though and I truly want to make this my way of life....anyone carb cycling with kids in the house?? How do you plan meals and grocery shopping?
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Well I have 3 kids! I usually plan something they may eat too or I leave out the carb for myself or something on low carb days. Usually I end up either cooking ahead for me or making 2 Separate meals. Or 3 bc my husband is a vegetarian! Shopping I just figure out what ill eat for two weeks my new staples :smile: like salad greens, low carb tortillas or pitas, egg whites, yogurts that are low carb, fresh deli meats or chicken or salmon, coconut oil, variety of veggies and fruits. Then I figure into my days.
  • jalgal2015
    jalgal2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I have 3 kids! I usually plan something they may eat too or I leave out the carb for myself or something on low carb days. Usually I end up either cooking ahead for me or making 2 Separate meals. Or 3 bc my husband is a vegetarian! Shopping I just figure out what ill eat for two weeks my new staples :smile: like salad greens, low carb tortillas or pitas, egg whites, yogurts that are low carb, fresh deli meats or chicken or salmon, coconut oil, variety of veggies and fruits. Then I figure into my days.

Thank you! Think making my meals ahead of time works best since my downfall is not having something to eat when running around. Appreciate the suggestions ;)
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    Oh yes and snacks to for when you are running around. Like pb n celery. Cucumber and cream cheese cubes. Cheese snacks. Or cottage cheese with salsa and avacado. Avacado tomato salad with olive oil salt n pepper. A plain yogurt wuth half a nectarine or peach. Those are some mine too.
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm already eating a lot of these types of foods so I'm excited to pair them up correctly and give this a try!
  • angelexperiment
    Options
    That's great good luck!