chris powell choose more lose more

Hi. I am looking for buddies doing this carb cycling. Please join me add me. :D

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Sorry I was having trouble posting but I have been on the plan for 4 weeks. I have lost around 4 lbs and I am r eally enjoying it. It is very easy to follow and understand. I also am walking anddoing his workouts.
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Hey I was actually planning on starting this. I haven't gotten around to it because i'm not be able to keep up with cardio (knee injury) however perhaps I should get back to it.

what is your cycle and amounts?
  • angelexperiment
    Hi. I reponded back in your box. But my cycle is turbo with four low carb days two high carb days and one free day. Calories are 12to14 lc days 1500 to 1600 hc days and 2100 on free day. <3
  • al3xfc
    al3xfc Posts: 4 Member
    Hey OP and everyone else here!

Just started my journey to lose 172 pounds in a year doing carbs cycling Classic "my way" taking all the Chris advise from both of his books.

My first goal for my phase 1 (90 days) is 86 pounds to lose. im kinda shocked right now been doing this just 3 days and lost 10 pounds already doing just around 15 - 30 mins of exercise. Im planning on going up on my exercise time since im unemployed atm and can take the time to do so, also been drinking around 8 - 10 32oz glass of water daily.

The only problem im having atm is that im eating enough until i fill full on my 5 meals but cant go up 1350 - 1500 calories daily.
    How im supposed to eat around 2k w/o filling full?

Hopefully we can share our ups and downs thru our journey =)
  • angelexperiment
    Well if you are not feeling full you either need more protein or fat or both in a certain meal. Except on low carb days when you are not to have the fat. Are you eating around 2 cups veg with every meal? And eating 1 cup carb on high carb days? Bc you shouldn't feel hungry ever. You wont feel like full full but satisfied and no longer hungry.