Food delivery/subscription services? (Graze, Bulu, etc)

Options
What have your experiences with similar services been. Any favorites?

I've had graze for a few months now, and really like it. They deliver boxes of 4 or 8 healthy snacks every week or two depending on your preferences. I really like the idea of getting new healthy foods and such delivered, things I wouldn't normally try. I'm looking to maybe get a few more, but am looking for recommendations.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I only do Graze. I'm happy that they made a 8 snack box as it's really reasonably priced now IMO (4 was a bit too expensive). I get it once a month.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I am excited to try the new Graze broth soups they have now.
  • alabella
    alabella Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I currently get one box quarterly to try Graze's new products, but I find them too expensive to get regularly. I can't find the boxes of 8 snacks though which is really annoying! This post made me crave Graze so I ended up bringing my delivery forward to the next available date :blush: ah well if you can't have chocolate you've got to have something!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I was recently given a one month Graze subscription as a gift. The snacks look healthy (and indeed they do contain some nutritious ingredients) but most of the boxes that I received contained snacks that are full of sugar, glucose syrup, sweetened condensed milk, etc. I'm not one who believes that sugar is essentially bad but there are many treats that I enjoy that are more healthful and much less expensive than Graze. Not to mention the packaging is not great for the environment. I'm sure Graze helps some people deal with their cravings for treats but I've found that I can do better in terms of less sugar, lower cost, and more sustainable packaging when I make my own snacks.