Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're a MALE eating that little? I'm very sad for you :cry:
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    All I can say is you must have the willpower of cast iron!!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    You're not eating much.
    You arent eating much fruit and veg
    Your protein is also low
    Your measurements are too generic.

Glad its your diet rather than mine.
  • runnrchic
    runnrchic Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You aren't eating enough fruits and veggies to fill full. Junk food has more calories without making you feel satisfied.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Eat more, what you are doing is not sustainable. You need to think of it as a lifestyle change, meaning it will last forever, not a fast diet for a few months to lose the weight. And, as I suspect your dr has already told you, until you get your blood presusre under control without meds, skip the fried food and salty snacks and try avoiding salt completely, or you are sabotaging whatever good the beta blockers are doing.
  • LeenaGee
    LeenaGee Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You are definitely in need of a good steak and vegetable dinner and a serving of fruit. I agree with most of the posts, you are not eating enough. Watch your salt intake as well. Good luck.
  • execrate2k15
    execrate2k15 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you all everyone for the advice I really appreciate. Just did my weigh in this week and only lost 3.1 pounds. total is now 179.2 My goal is to be around 155-165 and then at that point keep it there. thank you again for the help

God Bless
  • execrate2k15
    Options
    Yes... I noticed my salt intake as being High. I have a few items I'm going to get rid of and not eat. I noticed alot of processed foods and flavorings like hot sauce is high in salt... Something else I have noticed since going on a erm.. diet is that some things say low fat heart healthy like soup and then it says on the back 900 mg salt per serving I'm like umm that's false advertising lol.
    LeenaGee wrote: »
    You are definitely in need of a good steak and vegetable dinner and a serving of fruit. I agree with most of the posts, you are not eating enough. Watch your salt intake as well. Good luck.

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Typical attention-seeking behaviour from someone with at least two or three eating disorders.

Sorry to be blunt, OP. But you're not going to find validation here. What you're doing is not healthy. And if you insist on continuing on that way, you're going to do serious long-term damage to yourself.

We can't stop you from harming yourself. But we're not going to pretend it's okay either.
  • LeenaGee
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yes... I noticed my salt intake as being High. I have a few items I'm going to get rid of and not eat. I noticed alot of processed foods and flavorings like hot sauce is high in salt... Something else I have noticed since going on a erm.. diet is that some things say low fat heart healthy like soup and then it says on the back 900 mg salt per serving I'm like umm that's false advertising lol.

And definitely gets some more protein into your diet. Good to see you are making changes. I noticed you don't eat breakfast and it would be a good idea if you could find a healthy breakfast to begin the day.

Yes usually the "low fat" variety of soups etc have either a lot of sugar or a lot of salt so it is good to be wary. I have a soup maker. OMG it is so good, in twenty minutes you have great tasting soup for dinner.
  • execrate2k15
    Options
    "I have a soup maker" u have a link?
    Thank you.
  • LeenaGee
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYgeLG39ibs
    My Kambrook one is pretty simple and cheap. Next time I think I will buy a better one as I love it.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Thank you all everyone for the advice I really appreciate. Just did my weigh in this week and only lost 3.1 pounds. total is now 179.2 My goal is to be around 155-165 and then at that point keep it there. thank you again for the help

God Bless

e15960429e2ef92fcdbc2faa7352d5fa.jpg

Only?

Holy hell man! That's not cool. You should be eating to sustain your body and lose in a healthy manner, which you're not doing. Dropping to your goal weight as fast as possible isn't going to do your body any favors.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    y11i28y818j0.jpeg

• execrate2k15
    Options
    Huh thats pretty cool thank you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYgeLG39ibs
    My Kambrook one is pretty simple and cheap. Next time I think I will buy a better one as I love it.

• execrate2k15
    Options
    last week I was at 176.4 so I did drop less. Part of that is I think my lack of walking.
    I will post my new weight loss tomorrow.

God Bless

e15960429e2ef92fcdbc2faa7352d5fa.jpg

Only?

Holy hell man! That's not cool. You should be eating to sustain your body and lose in a healthy manner, which you're not doing. Dropping to your goal weight as fast as possible isn't going to do your body any favors.

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Dude.
    Just dude.

The mind boggles why people feel the need to starve themselves to lose weight.

YOU CAN EAT MORE AND STILL LOSE!

You'll be losing muscle. Not just fat but important muscle. Stop being a martyr and eat. For your own sake.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Hello I started losing weight on Jan. 20th 2015 and it is now March 9th 2015 I am 37 years old on cholesterol and and a beta blocker medications and am 5'6" My first weigh in was 201Lb. on about apx. Jan. 15th 2015 I have weighed myself on multiple different scales and as of 3/2/2015 I weigh 182.3 Lb. I was walking and working out 6 days a week but for the past 3 weeks I have not been able to work out because I fell and hurt my leg. Anyhow I want to know if anyone can look at my diary and help me out and tell me what I might need to improve on? and let me know how I'm doing? Thank you all

Uh, why are you eating so few calories? It seems like you get around 1,000 calories nearly everyday.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You eat less than I do and I am a sedentary 4'11" female...
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Dude, the weight you are losing is muscle mass. Not good.