hungry!

Options
This is really strange, up until the last couple of days I've been doing really well about not being hungry on a reduced calorie diet, but the last few days I feel so hungry! on average I burn about 300 calories a day (sometimes more) and I just don't know if it's just my metabolism hard at work or am I doing something wrong? anyone have any thoughts?

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How many calories are you eating per day?
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Is your TOM coming up? The week before my period, I'm HUNGRY!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If you're using the MFP set up try eating those 300 calories back to see if it helps.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed so it's impossible to be specific. Are you eating enough calories? Are you eating your earned exercise calories? Are you getting plenty of protein, fat, & fiber in your diet?
  • LadyBerlynn
    LadyBerlynn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, my calorie consumption limit is set to 1,380 and I've been doing some crazy strenuous stuff the last little while (couple days of moving furniture) and so some days I've consumed a little closer to 1500 calories in a day. A good deal of it protein and fiber. The food cravings usually are the worst before bed, and then it then becomes hard to sleep as a result. I used to eat less than my daily 1380 only getting to 1200 with 300 (on average)burned up in exercise, and be totally fine with it and never eat the calories burned, but the last few days have been really weird. It Could be TOM (never considered it) but normally I tend to crave sweet like crazy and right now it's protein.