Depression

Options
Is anyone else on here struggling with depression? Do you find it hinders your progress? I'm seriously struggling right now, particularly since someone suggested I was failing at losing weight, I wasn't doing it right. Usually those words wouldn't bother me, but now I don't see a way out.

If anyone would like to add me so we can chat feel free. We're not alone.

Replies

• revival15
    revival15 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know EXACTLY what you're going though. It would be nice to have support from people going through similar struggles.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yes. A million times, yes. A few months back, I finally saw a doctor and started taking Prozac. It's been a rough ride, and I assume it always will be. But...you've got to start somewhere, and keep fighting.
  • elly620
    elly620 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Honey you can add me. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and Depression. I know exactly how you feel. Don't listen to what other people say. Spiteful and mean spirited people only try to bring you down to there level.

If you don't want to add me, just take this little weight lose advice that has helped me. Weigh your food with a digital scale. Since I've done that about 2-3 weeks ago, I overcame a plateau and I've lost 2.5 lbs and 3 inches. Good luck hun.
  • munchkinbabe481
    Options
    Snerr wrote: »
    Is anyone else on here struggling with depression? Do you find it hinders your progress? I'm seriously struggling right now, particularly since someone suggested I was failing at losing weight, I wasn't doing it right. Usually those words wouldn't bother me, but now I don't see a way out.

Snerr wrote: »

• sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I added you
  • blackgirlfit
    blackgirlfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'll add you