2 year anniversary! 84 lbs down, 16 to go.

Options
SNLover87
SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
On Wednesday I will have been at this for two years to the day. In that time I have lost:

84 pounds
15 inches off my waist
9 inches off my hips

My bra size has gone from a 42DDD to a 36C. I used to wear size 22 pants, size XL shirts. Currently I'm wearing 12s and smalls. My starting weight was 249lbs. My goal is to make it to 149, making 100 pounds lost. I'm only 16 pounds from goal. It's taken me longer than others to lose this much but I honestly don't care if it takes me another 5 years to make it to goal. I'm already as happy as I could ever imagine.

Not only am I in love with my new body but I've completely changed my daily life. I'm more active than I've ever been, going to the gym 5x a week and playing for a women's rec soccer league. I've started lifting, and I can now lift more weight than I've lost.

I've posted here before at different times in my journey, and I still can't believe that I made it to be one of these people. In the beginning I lived on success stories and progress pics. I hope that my story can be as inspiring as others have been for me.

MHmfbVy.png

Replies

• taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! Slow and steady wins the race!
  • mma1019
    mma1019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for posting
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an amazing achievement! Your figure is gorgeous. I agree with you about the success stories being so motivating. I look at them every day. It truly helps staying on track.
  • angreed65
    angreed65 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You certainly inspired me tonight! You look wonderful!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look great and 15 inches off your waist is spectacular!
  • TheRealStella47
    TheRealStella47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your patience with the process is an admirable virtue. I'll be reminding myself of this along my journey - thank you for sharing!
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic job! You look fabulous and that's some nice ink too!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow...I read success stories every night before I go to bed.... I love to think that I will be up there soon enough.... thanks for sharing yours...u look awesome and I can imagine feel even better......congrats .. thanks for the inspiration. .
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome!...and proves what dedication can achieve :)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. My numbers are similar to yours, so it's really special for me to see it in someone else as well.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others :) great post, very motivational. I too look at the success stories everyday, I hoping to post my own one day :) thanks for posting yours
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I love seeing a slow and steady post because that is what I appear to be doing. You look fantastic and HAPPY!
  • tracydecicco
    tracydecicco Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I cannot wait for my success story to inspire someone like you did for me tonight!
  • micheledennis78
    micheledennis78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING!!
  • bigbootycutey
    bigbootycutey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!