Looking for motivating friends in the Eastern Time Zone USA

Options
I have a few MFP friends but they seem to be far far away. I feel like I'm all alone most of the day. I'm a 41 year old new mommy trying to get back into shape. My little man is very active and I hope to drop the weight and get in shape so I can enjoy him to pieces. This is my 23rd day of my diet and using MFP. So far, I've lost 10 lbs! I'm looking to drop a total of 40 lbs. Anyone need a friend to motivate?

Replies

• aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I don't post a whole lot but you're welcome to add me if you like :smile:
  • elarson0115
    Options
    Hi I'm Emily. I'm 22 I have a 4 year old and a brand new 7 week old baby girl so I'm also trying to lose the pregger weight. I am also on the east coast. Need tips and some motivation.
  • amandawknight
    amandawknight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually just post my food/exercise diary, and comment on friends posts, but I'd love another motivating friend if you want to add me. Seeing others stay on track helps to keep me in the game!
  • 4leighbee
    4leighbee Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Virginia ... finally some sunny weather. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've had a rough year and ready to get this going again.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am very active on here. I am in the midwest but, on Eastern time zone. I am always looking for more active friends.
  • munchkinettes
    munchkinettes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm in Maryland, about to be 40 and have lost 15 so far... We seem to have a lot in common (although I'd like to lose a little more than 40lbs)
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have two boys and am becoming healthy and fit for the family. Lost 46 lbs so far, with another 30 to go.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on the east coast and log in daily.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I'm a mom of two, 45, same zone and I've lost total of 50, 19 since using app and I have 25/30 to go.
    Have a great day!
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Same here feel free to add me. I'm 45, married with 4 kids. Lost 23 so far total but still have about 40-50 to go. In Ohio.
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hey add me if you would like..I'm on the east as well and a mother of two as well.... :-)
  • HSBsMommy
    Options
    Hey! I've been using MFP for about a month now. I'm 32 and a new mommy. I'm trying to lose 100+ pounds and need all the motivation I can get! :) So far, I've lost 16 pounds.
  • RunningOnWontons
    RunningOnWontons Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Am sending you a friend request. :)
  • runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh-io here. Feel free to add me. I have been on MFP everyday for 20 days and post daily. I am looking to lose around 30-35 pounds.
  • VHANEW
    VHANEW Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm an EST New Yorker. I have lost 15 since last year (got on and off track during a surgery, but only 15 overall since March 2014) and looking to lose another 32.

I am 49 years young - mom of three (congrats on your baby!) 162 lbs. aiming for 130. I've decided to set my sights on weekly goals - easier for me to stay motivated, personally.

Feel free to add me - anyone on this string! Love to receive motivation and to motivate others. :smiley:
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im in the burbs on west side of Baltimore
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm in Pennsylvania, my schedule is pretty hectic though, so i'm on at all sorts of weird hours, but that's a good thing for me. I get to keep up with everyone on my friends list! Good luck on your journey!