Options
    right after lifting
    tumblr_m80aqxfycx1rpt6d4.gif
    the next day
    tumblr_m76do2CGhD1r9oh13.png
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs. I've gone from loldeadlift and squatting with powder blue hand weights to immapickupthis100poundbarbellafewtimesk, and i always feel like i could take on the world.

Also starving.
  • KANSASGIRL69
    KANSASGIRL69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I work out until i feel depleted...im shaky...i restore quickly with musclepharm recon...i feel amazing afterward...mission accomplished...and then i feel a little swollen for the rest of the day i guess its blood? inflammation? idk but when i wake up the next morning...im harder and i feel like a machine! stretching feels absolutely amazing at that point!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Hungry! I don't usually get DOMS. When I first started I did, but not much since.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I feel amazing after Im done but once I eat dinner and get in bed, I am out like a light! I love it tho because back in the day before working out I would stay up all late and get only like 3 hours of sleep(not healthy and ages you fast).
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Like this:
    Pretty fatigued and worn out. Never really sore, unless I'm coming back from a break. I lift at night though, so I go to bed an hour or two after I'm done. If you're worn out all day, check your calorie intake. Probably too low.
    And like this:
    Like the Queen of the World!!!

:smile:
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When I lift heavy (5 rep range), I feel a little tired and really hungry afterwards. I also rarely feel sore. When I lift in hypertrophy range (8-10 reps for me) and do supersets, that's another story entirely. My muscles will be twitchy, they feel like jelly and I get DOMS from hell. Funny how that works.
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty good but beat also I'm doing circuit training. You should be beat after training
  • CarlKRobbo
    CarlKRobbo Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I train first thing in the morning, before work. I'm Hungry and only sore If I do something new, or go on a mad session, then again, I'm training for strength and love the days were if I've trained legs and can walk 1 hour later I didn't do enough.. (Just me though, I'm not recommending others to follow that).

If your run down afterwards, then you'll need to eat\hydrate more than you currently do afterwards.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I generally feel like Thor
  • FineFitFatty
    Options
    But I was feeling tired when I was lifting 4 times a week. 3 days works better for me.
    Ya it's possible to overtrain. OP how often are you lifting?

Just three days a week. I do about 15 min of HITT sprinting afterward and take the rest of the days off. I don't think my deficit is too large, I'm at about 1700 calories, -20% TDEE, but I do kind of struggle with eating enough protein. I'm about 150lbs and 5'6" and am averaging about 80g a day. I know that's probably not good, but I concentrate on the protein portion of each meal/snack more than anything else. Do you think that's what's causing the fatigue? I also have a 3 yo and 4 month old that still wakes at night. :)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Tired but pumped!
  • FineFitFatty
    Options
    After squatting I feel like putting an icepack on my lower back.

Actually, now that I think about it, on days that I deadlift, my lower back really aches the next day! But that's the only soreness I feel.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Tired until I've had a shower and got some food in me.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Like the Queen of the World!!!

Seriously, it's the best feeling ever.

Sounds like you might not be eating enough to fuel the enormity of having a regime, though.

lol...it is a burden most are not brave enough to bare in these times, Lady concrete
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Just fine. The other day I did leg day to near failure, multiple sets, exercises. Took almost 3 hours. Could barely move.
    Within 20 minutes of resting, I felt like i could do it all again.

SOMETIMES, and I mean rarely, I'll feel a little stiff the next day.
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    wow... after i lift i know ive done everything in my power to get every last bit out of my muscles and i shoot to feel sore for few days. after leg days whole new story i tear em down like no tomorrow then barely walk for few days.. LOVE IT.. nothing like feeling like your skin is goin to rip!!! veins bursting out. i do one hour of lifting 1min in between a set and then when i do drop sets i do 30sec. Keep moving no yapping etc. I sweat like a friggin fiend..IM THAT GUY!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    my gif got censored :indifferent:
  • 1pandabear
    Options
    One last time, I am attempting to post a gif
    search?q=fabulous+gif&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS418US418&tbm=isch&imgil=mignq0nrWD2tVM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcSvBtrlkLBceO-2lRM4rlzNg8l7S9mKzDLOA2VSR-6hB1v9mn-DFA%253B400%253B197%253BcxGTaYUQEhV2fM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fmattsko.wordpress.com%25252F2013%25252F06%25252F11%25252Faudrey-hepburn-fabulous-and-she-knows-it%25252F&source=iu&usg=__VeWVopsyn94F3jSq1yBIPw9K_hY%3D&sa=X&ei=dAsMU4P8KMj8oASgyYHYAQ&ved=0CDMQ9QEwBQ&biw=1277&bih=900&dpr=1[img][/img]
  • 1pandabear
    Options
    of course it didn't work