Quick eggbeaters question.

Options
Are eggbeaters decent if made the night before, refrigerated, then reheated in the AM? I'm getting bored with breakfast, but I'm very on the go during the week, and eat once I get to work. Orrrr, are the decent microwaved? If so, I can take me some to work and nuke em! Thanks!

Replies

• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I nuke it in the mic all the time, as long as you watch it and don't let it overcook it's decent. I keep a carton in the work fridge.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce, I'll be doing this tomorrow :)
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I've done this before. They are perfectly fine the next morning. Just be careful that you don't nuke them for too long, or they will get tough. It may take some practice to figure out the timing, so don't get discouraged if they;re tough the first couple times you do it.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to try this :). Looking forward to a breakfast that isn't yogurt, protein bars, or egg white delight mcmuffins!
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Make yourself some egg muffins....combine egg beaters with chopped veggies, cheese, whatever else you want. Bake in muffin cups. Then you can reheat them all week for a quick breakfast.