wondering what to do

Options
I have been wondering the past two days if I should join the online WW I have also used this site but I find anyone I have ever added to my list doesn't even reply to any of the posts I make usually. I am a person that likes feed back. I find people add you and forget you all in the same day. I know this site is free so that's a big plus but without support I don't know how you do it. Let me know what any of you think.

Replies

• SisBenita
    SisBenita Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! You should really consider joining and also adding me as your friend if you like. I joined because I was seeing the results of my sisters being on MFP. They have lost a lot of weight and I wanted to do the same. Its shameful at times to actually SEE in words what you have eaten!! Im cutting back because I dont like SEEING what i ate....hahahaha!!
  • AlishaDTM
    AlishaDTM Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My cousin joined WW and she loves it. The main thing they teach you is about portion control. She has lost nearly 50 lbs and says she wants to lose at least 7 more (although she looks great as is and before), but reaching her goal will make WW free.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I am fairly new to MFP, but I will definitely cheer you on and motivate you in whatever way I can! We can do this!
  • jdyg81
    jdyg81 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me I know how it is and i liked feed back also best of luck on your journey
  • beckyzalldat
    beckyzalldat Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hey girl....Welcome to MFP I first started at WW but realized it was easier and free for me to log on here I feel the only difference on here is you count your calories and not points like WW. Anyone feel free to add me cause I support all my friends :))
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering the past two days if I should join the online WW I have also used this site but I find anyone I have ever added to my list doesn't even reply to any of the posts I make usually. I am a person that likes feed back. I find people add you and forget you all in the same day. I know this site is free so that's a big plus but without support I don't know how you do it. Let me know what any of you think.

Here is the answer in a nutshell and are not going to like it. I went as far back as May 19 in your diary, you have not logged any food whatsoever. So tell me again why someone should waste time replying. If you cannot afford yourself the time to log what is important (and I assume it is important to you), then people are not going to bother (if you were my friend I would not bother either). I log at least 95% of everything I eat (weigh my food and also use cups) because I am serious about losing the fat that have been consuming my body for what seems like ever. I also exercise at least 3-4 times per week, mainly walking, but it is something.

Here is a suggestion, start logging everything you eat, however small, try to do some exercise, even 30 minutes of walking, and then people may start taking you seriously. Tomorrow is a new day, let it be a new beginning for you and I wish you all the best.