spin bike help

Options
Hi, I've just bought a spin bike and I'm looking for recommendations regarding apps or guided cycling apps/websites etc Cheers Janey

Replies

• wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use trainerroad and sufferfest for my trainer. there are tons of videos to ride to on facebook if you search for cycling training videos.
  • janeyh_72
    janeyh_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great thanks
  • JenMaselli
    JenMaselli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine uses Peloton and says she loves it.
  • DeeTee68
    DeeTee68 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wildtxn wrote: »
    I use trainerroad and sufferfest for my trainer. there are tons of videos to ride to on facebook if you search for cycling training videos.

On Facebook ? did you mean Youtube

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    DeeTee68 wrote: »
    wildtxn wrote: »

On Facebook ? did you mean Youtube

Sufferfest have their own app. You can buy and download videos or you can subscribe for a monthly fee and have access to all the videos.
    They do have a facebook page that will direct you where to go. Or just search them online.
    I've also used youtube videos but prefer the Sufferfest ones.
  • janeyh_72
    janeyh_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps, very helpful
  • wildtxn
    wildtxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yes, I meant youtube. Peloton has great videos and there are other free ones out there. I own the sufferfest videos so I can import them into trainerroad to track my speed/cadence/power and HR. also, if you are a premium STRAVA member, you should have access to some of the sufferfest videos through them for free already. I use a few videos from slipstreamer on youtube and have tried various ones just from searching for spin class.