Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Smoothie - YUM!

anewg
anewg Posts: 17 Member
Hi, just made this for my after workout snack and it was so good, I wanted to share:

3/4 c. fresh diced pineapple (two rings)
3/4 c. frozen strawberry slices, unsweetened
1/2 c. almond milk
splash of sugar free vanilla syrup, such as Torani (this is certainly not needed but adds an indulgent taste)

Blend and enjoy. Tastes like a tropical milkshake and only 128 calories - delish!

Replies

• georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    *bump* Thank you.....sounds yummy! :smile:
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    hmmmm, I think I am going to have to try this almond milk that everyone talks about.....

This sounds yummy!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Yum! :happy:
  • sweetrevenge
    sweetrevenge Posts: 188
    Bump
  • sweetrevenge
    hmmmm, I think I am going to have to try this almond milk that everyone talks about.....

This sounds yummy!

I have been drinking almond milk for about 2 years now and love it!!! Would never switch back to cow's milk!!! Definitely try it!!
  • sweetrevenge

This sounds yummy!

I have been drinking almond milk for about 2 years now and love it!!! Would never switch back to cow's milk!!! Definitely try it!!
  • WOW.... Thanks I'm gonna try this over the weekend..
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Love smoothies, will have to try this one