iPhone or Android

Options
jrline
jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
I am needing to get a new phone. I have had an Android for 5 years and been happy. I use it for Pandora and mapmyrun when jogging. Thanks for your feedback.

Replies

• killerqueen21
    killerqueen21 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you like it, why bother switching? I feel like this is some kind of ploy to start an apple/android war lol. Just go test some phones and and make your own decision. They're different. Any answer you get is probably not going to help you at all because it's all a matter of personal preference. I have an apple and an android. I like them both.
  • jrline
    Options
    The main reason I am asking is I am on Boost and the only phones that have Otterbox available are the iPhone and the Samsung Galaxy S the prices are about the same. Is the Samsung as good as the iPhone to justify that price?
  • PMA150
    PMA150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've had both. Currently have iphone 6. I've never had a problem with aps crashing on iphone like I did on andriod but it's been years since I switched.
  • Woodspoon
    Woodspoon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    If you're happy with your Droid why change?
    Remember, if you swap operating systems, there will be some migrating issues, stick with one eg, droid, then you can just use g-mail to back up all your contacts and google play will sort it out on your new one.
  • jrline
    Options
    I have loved the seemless upgrade from one android to the next with contacts etc.
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have had both (plus windows phone) and like Android personally.

Otterbox isn't the only company that makes rugged cases. If you share which phone you're looking at, I can almost guarantee I can find you a decent rugged case on Amazon for less than an Otterbox. :)