Toot-tooty-toot-toot toot toot

Options
I'm not one for tooting my own horn but I'm gonna do it this time. I'm so excited!! I've lost 16 pounds since early January, went down from a size 18 jeans to a size 16 then a size 14 (WOOHOO!!! can't wait to see a size 12 hanging in my closet), went from a size Women's 1X tops to a size Ladies extra large and even bought a smaller size underwear. :happy: I am just beyond excited. I still have another 22 pounds to lose. I'm so excited about getting rid of those extra pounds for good. Thank you God and thank you Mike!

Good luck to everyone else and thank you to everyone on this website. You are all so wonderful and so supportive.

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm not one for tooting my own horn but I'm gonna do it this time. I'm so excited!! I've lost 16 pounds since early January, went down from a size 18 jeans to a size 16 then a size 14 (WOOHOO!!! can't wait to see a size 12 hanging in my closet), went from a size Women's 1X tops to a size Ladies extra large and even bought a smaller size underwear. :happy: I am just beyond excited. I still have another 22 pounds to lose. I'm so excited about getting rid of those extra pounds for good. Thank you God and thank you Mike!

Good luck to everyone else and thank you to everyone on this website. You are all so wonderful and so supportive.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot - You better girl - that is awesome!! Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    woohoo great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    That is great news to start the day. Keep up the good work and keep tooting away... well, you know what I mean. :laugh:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    yaaaay! I cant wait til im in your boat!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    woo!!!
    Thats so good! Keep it up!
    :drinker:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. Can y'all smell that????? I think that's the smell of success!!! WOOHOO!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You should have a whole horn section! Way to go!
    Cowboy
  • ericas
    ericas Posts: 17
    Options
    YEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAY TO GO
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic - I can't wait to fit in size 14 - it's been sooo long !!

Good luck on the remainder 25lbs>>>:flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay for you !
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You blow that HORN girlfriend !!!!!! That's awesome I can't wait until I 'm a size 12.:happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    thats fricken awesome girl!!!!! you go!!!! im following slowly but surely behind you:bigsmile:
    j~
  • mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrat that amazing! Good luck on getting to a size 12!