Has anyone ever tried- XTFMAX??

Have any of you heard of or tried this program?? I ran across it while looking at P90X
XTFMAX: Find Your Shape - Women's Complete Home Fitness

I'm trying to find something I can do at home and i wasn't sure about it since I'd never heard of it before.

Thanks!!!

Replies

• linnyG33
    linnyG33 Posts: 30 Member
    i got a pretty sweet deal on Amazon so I'm trying it out. Only on day 1 so I cant say much, but it had decent reviews
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    I'm on my third week of it and I love it. I love how you have different modifications. I really think that you would enjoy it.
  • purpleleopard76
    purpleleopard76 Posts: 77 Member
    Bought it last week, on Day 3 today. Only cost £19.99 on amazon.co.uk and I got the X Train Fit Yoga workout free with it so 16 workouts in total for £20. I already had the X Train Fit program but some of the workouts, while good, were too long and I had trouble fitting them in. XTFMax workouts are a bit shorter so easier to fit in. only caveat is Stephanie Oram can be a bit like Jillian Michaels, you'll either love her or find her a bit annoying as she tries to be funny throughout the commentary. There is the option to play only the cues or music though if you do find her annoying. All in, a pretty good program for a decent price.