Hola chic@s , nadie habla español , saludos

Mi objetivo 10 kgs , llevo solo dos días , soy de Canarias , besos

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Saludos. Yo hablo espanol aunque aveces no lo escriba muy bien :) Soy Puertoriquena nacida y criada en Nueva York. Suerte.
  • HonduranGringa
    HonduranGringa Posts: 3 Member
    Buenas, Soy Americana pero vivía en Honduras. Yo hablo español. Buena suerte!
  • JSurita2
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Wrong forum.

For those who don't understand, sure.
  • Yo soy Mexicana y vivo en Ohio, es bueno poder compartir en nuestro Idioma.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Hay mucha gente bilingüe aca, pero si quisieras conversar en castellano:

myfitnesspal.com/es

Soy Argentina/Española/Inglesa y vivo en Oregón.

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Wrong forum.

No it's the wrong forum because this side is only in English.

And FYI - I'm very fluent in Spanish as I was born in NYC but Spanish was my first language. So I fully understand what's being said and still say wrong forum.

By only English do you mean Spanish (or other languages) are not allowed, like against some rules?
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Wrong forum.

And FYI - I'm very fluent in Spanish as I was born in NYC but Spanish was my first language. So I fully understand what's being said and still say wrong forum.

By only English do you mean Spanish (or other languages) are not allowed, like against some rules?

Yes. There is a Spanish forum for Spanish speakers, found in the link above.
  • JSurita2
    Wrong forum.

That's very helpful and good to know. Thank you. It sure beats being told you're in the wrong place period.
  • JSurita2
    Wrong forum.

That's right. Only English on this side of the forum.

This thread will be locked soon. See the link posted above.

Adios.

Well thank goodness for helpful people. Adios yourself!!
  • azulvioleta6
    Yes, multilingualism is against the rules.
  • williams969
    Wrong forum.

That's very helpful and good to know. Thank you. It sure beats being told you're in the wrong place period.

Well, you have the info now, so that's good. And I should amend my post. I speak Spanish (3rd generation Mexican-American), but I sure don't know how to write it, so I hang out here. As can anyone who is literate in English, of course :D
  • JSurita2
    Yes, multilingualism is against the rules.

Thanks. Again, being pointed in the right direction comes across better then just being dismissed. I learn something new everyday.
  • JSurita2
    edited March 2015
    Wrong forum.

Well, you have the info now, so that's good. And I should amend my post. I speak Spanish (3rd generation Mexican-American), but I sure don't know how to write it, so I hang out here. As can anyone who is literate in English, of course :D

Oh I definitely write better in English as well. I can read and write in Spanish however I'm afraid to mis-spell stuff so I usually don't.
  • JSurita2
    Wrong forum.

Adios.

Here, helpful....

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Moderators in the English forums speak English and English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

Too little too late.
  • williams969
    Wrong forum.

Oh I definitely write better in English as well. I can read and write in Spanish however I'm afraid to mis spell stuff so I usually don't.

LOL, I totally understand. I have the Spanish written grammar skills of a six year old child ;)
  • azulvioleta6
    Wrong forum.

I spend a lot of time sitting on my hands, trying not to correct people like you. :)

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Puchica, todos ustedes lo unico que pueden hacer es estar peleando... :noway:

@Juansu2014 si queres los foros en espanol, anda aqui community.myfitnesspal.com/es :+1:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Wrong forum.

Use your noggin....
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Wrong forum.

Adios.

Here, helpful....

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Moderators in the English forums speak English and English. Because we need to ensure that our moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

Too little too late.

Correct - you should have actually read the guidelines first.
  • williams969
    Wrong forum.

I spend a lot of time sitting on my hands, trying not to correct people like you. :)

Mexican-Americans or people with sub par literacy skills?
This discussion has been closed.