Starting over... again

Options
First a little bit about me - my name is Jamie, I am a 30 yo woman, married with two children (8yo & 6mo), and I am currently looking for a new career. I mention the career part because that is my main stressor, giving me grief and causing me to lose focus on my other goals, i.e. weight loss.

I have used MFP in the past and do really love how the site helps me to keep track of exercises, food intake and that beautiful recipe section :smiley: However, one of my main problems is staying motivated. So I thought that maybe if I introduced myself to the MFP community maybe I could find an accountability buddy. Someone that I could check in with and go to for support and I could do the same.

With my time at WW, where I went to meetings and checked in with a group lead, I found it easier to keep myself accountable for continued improvement and in making healthier decisions regarding food choices and exercise.

My best to all!
Jamie

Replies

• notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been actively using MFP for nearly 3 years :)
  • hippymama22
    hippymama22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey! I am a 27 yr old mom of 3 looking to lose the weight once and for all! I'm all for having an accountability buddy! Add me!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Support makes all the difference. I would love to be friends...feel free to add me!