Herbal life

Options
2»

Replies

• izalac
    izalac Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    As a product, their product range is heavily overpriced for what it is. That's not only an issue with Herbalife, but with MLM products in general.

Yeah, sure. Losing weight on Herbalife formula 1 works, by the miracle of calorie restriction. But if you'd instead drink two glasses of milk and a multivitamin, you'd get pretty much the same thing but at a fraction of the cost.
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • ruter1pa
    ruter1pa Posts: 11
    Options
    Randy954 wrote: »
    I was 35lbs heavier and gaining, at nearly 250lbs. That's when my MD sat me down with a "Come to Jesus" meeting about my borderline blood test numbers for Type II diabetes, Hypertension and other obesity diseases. All I know about Herbalife is, it has changed my life. My MD was surprised with the weight I lost and said "keep doing what you're doing". If using Herbalife is a mistake, I'll be happy to commit more mistakes like this.

Yes, I am big on healthy fresh food. They are essential. Eating "clean" and still getting enough nutrition, such as protein IMO, requires a lot of food and hard to avoid unwanted calories, fat and sugar. I found out its a lot easier to get my numbers right using Herbalife.

Typing this in bold doesn't make this more convincing....

• shakiekhatun
    Options
    Price depends on what you buy. There are so many different products suited to different people varying what they want to lose. I don't want to make a complaint as for me it's a product I want to try so here goes. I'm a serial grazer so hopefully the shakes and snacks keep me from straying. Everything else as far as food is concerned is 'clean' just these damn choc & crisp cravings I'm trying to shake.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Price depends on what you buy. There are so many different products suited to different people varying what they want to lose. I don't want to make a complaint as for me it's a product I want to try so here goes. I'm a serial grazer so hopefully the shakes and snacks keep me from straying. Everything else as far as food is concerned is 'clean' just these damn choc & crisp cravings I'm trying to shake.

Shakes modify behavior.....for awhile. But modifying behavior for a lifetime is what you're really looking for. Modifying behavior (after you've lost weight) is what helps keep the weight from coming back.

Herbalife, Slim-Fast, etc are products people come back to use again....and again. Do you see yourself drinking shakes on and off for years to come? At some point you will have to deal with cravings...we all do.

• p00lbum
    p00lbum Posts: 1
    Options
    In May I will have been on Herbalife for two years. I have lost 160 lbs so far. It works for me. My results are not typical. Find out what works best for you and stick with it.
  • shakiekhatun
    Options
    :D Well done!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Caloric deficit equals weight loss. Pills equal money loss.