Dumb things you have done...

Options
ldrosophila
ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
I would like to know I'm not the only dumb one out there. I allowed a man to basically take me to the cleaners, so 7 years later I find myself in debt with two car payments, an RV loan, credit cards, medical debt, and about every other kind of debt you can imagine. I'm happy to be out of that relationship, but feel hopeless when I look at the mountain of debt and feel like such a moron for getting myself into this mess.

Share your stories of idiotic suffering... (please)

Replies

• justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy for a year who told me he was a cop, had been abused growing up, that his daughters mother left them high and dry.. None of it was true. Not one bit. I felt like a real *kitten* when it all came out.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    I do lots of dumb thing partially out of curiosity and partially because I'm entertained
    Getting attached to the arses is probably the stupidest though.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Love is blind. You weren't dumb, you just thought it would work out. Have you looked into debt consolidation?
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Believed a tubal ligation meant I couldn't get pregnant......OOOPS!
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I would have gone to college and experienced the sorority life for a bit. Dont regret growing up a little too fast but it would have been nice to be "young" while i was!
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I would have gone to college and experienced the sorority life for a bit. Dont regret growing up a little too fast but it would have been nice to be "young" while i was!

So i was dumb for not being young and carefree when i could be. :0/
  • danielabe1985
    danielabe1985 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    I once asked my dad how long the tv show 60 minutes went for....