my name is halima aiming 2 lose 341bs,England

Options
Hey am on diet shakes and have a healthy tea..do spinning classes twice a week and my job is constant exersise my goal is to lose 34 1bs...any tips useful

Replies

• BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hey am on diet shakes and have a healthy tea..do spinning classes twice a week and my job is constant exersise my goal is to lose 34 1bs...any tips useful

You need to lose 341 pounds and you....SPIN twice a week? Not trying to be a wad, here, but is that maybe a typo? If not, good on you, sister - I've got like 55 to lose and the only spinning I do is when I accidentally finish the bottle of wine I opened with dinner.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Your ticker says 24 pounds to lose, so two pounds a week is pretty aggressive.
  • halimahgalab
    Options
    BarbieAS wrote: »

You need to lose 341 pounds and you....SPIN twice a week? Not trying to be a wad, here, but is that maybe a typo? If not, good on you, sister - I've got like 55 to lose and the only spinning I do is when I accidentally finish the bottle of wine I opened with dinner.

• halimahgalab
    Options
    Haha sorry I ment 34 pounds...to lose yeh spinning twice a week
  • halimahgalab
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Your ticker says 24 pounds to lose, so two pounds a week is pretty aggressive.

• halimahgalab
    Options
    2 pounds a week is what I am aiming for :)
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Check out this guide.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Also, you know its lbs with an L not 1bs with a 1, right?