3/11/15 update has broken food dairy and exercise page

Options
i just updated the app with today's update and both the food diary and exercise details no longer display. The totals are reflected on the home page and the nutrition pie chart reflect updated totals. I also added my dinner components -- which updated the total on the home page but was not displayed in the food diary. Thought you should know so that a fix can be made quickly! Thanks!

Replies

• MrIntense89
    MrIntense89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Coach74sb wrote: »
    i just updated the app with today's update and both the food diary and exercise details no longer display. The totals are reflected on the home page and the nutrition pie chart reflect updated totals. I also added my dinner components -- which updated the total on the home page but was not displayed in the food diary. Thought you should know so that a fix can be made quickly! Thanks!

I'm having the same trouble, glad it isn't just me! Hope they patch it soon
  • MrIntense89
    MrIntense89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Coach74sb wrote: »

Just restarted my phone (assuming that's what you're using it on!) and it's back; give it a try hope it helps! I'm lost without it!
  • Coach74sb
    Coach74sb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here. All is well now. Thanks for taking a minute to let me know!