Last Dirty 30 lbs to go (Plateau help/Add me)

Options
I've got the last 30 lbs in my journey to go. I've been wrestling with it for 6 months to no avail. What are ways that you've broken your slump/plateau ?

Also, if you're a daily logger then add me as a friend

Replies

• OhSayNow
    OhSayNow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have lost 70lbs so far but have been gaining and loosing the same few pounds for 6+ months. I am hoping to start jogging now that the weather is moderating and that this change in my exercise routine will help get things moving again. Good luck!
  • kp3868
    kp3868 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've lost half a person and got stuck around 150 or so! I pretty much gave up and about blew my sleeve! Now I'm back on track! Down 13lbs in 12 days!! I'm around 600/900 calories a day. Trying my best to get at least 3 protein shakes in a day along with 2 healthy meals and either a protein bar or fruit. . Oranges or bananas. . Even back on track with my vitamins! 85lbs down 25 to go!! It's so hard. But I'm never hungry. . I have to stop grazing and emotional eating! It helps to have others going through the same things!
  • kp3868
    kp3868 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log daily but due to calorie count it says I'm too low! Maybe I can just screen shot and post the url! I do really good when I'm motivated seeing results. . When I stall I tend to get off track. .

_adorned wrote: »
    I've got the last 30 lbs in my journey to go. I've been wrestling with it for 6 months to no avail. What are ways that you've broken your slump/plateau ?

Also, if you're a daily logger then add me as a friend