21 Day Fix

I am trying to do something a little extra to help me with my weight loss. I have seen this 21 Day Fix program and think it may be something that may help. Has anyone given this a try? Thoughts?

Replies

• mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Its just a creative way to keep you in a calorie defecit.

If you dont like to weigh food, it may work for you, but its not a "miracle" or anything.
  • rrr0623
    rrr0623 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for the feedback.
  • AmberLeannnn
    AmberLeannnn Posts: 28 Member
    I love it! I stray from the food a little and just count calories but the workouts are great and only 30 minutes. The first week I lost 2 lbs and lost 6 3/4". I'm on my second week.
  • Leana088
    Leana088 Posts: 581 Member
    All they did was do the math for you.

If you don't want to weigh your food, just divide the total grams amount by the number of grams in a serving.

Example: 1 package of nuts has 100g. 1 serving is 25g. 100÷25=4.
    That means there are 4 servings in the package.

I just eyeball it from there and divide them into snack bags. It averages out anyway if you plan on eventually eating the whole package.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    I'm doing it and really like it! It really helps With how much of what to eat! I always struggle with nutrition so its really helped me to stay on track better with food. The workouts you still get a good burn for the 30 minutes
  • jessicamthal
    jessicamthal Posts: 14 Member
    Its a nice change to not count calories, and I like being told how much of what food group to eat.
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    I'm currently doing it I like the workouts and the portion control is really easy like anything else you have to work the program as someone else said its not a miracle fix but I like it so far. Good luck with what ever you decide
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    I have it, but can't make it past day 3. I still count calories and seems to be low, 900-1100. It seems too low carb for me. 2 yellow containers is just 2 servings of carbs. I don't have success with anything that I feel deprives me. That being said I have friends who love it ...