Kiddreams

Options
9hma1
9hma1 Posts: 9 Member
When you were little what did you want to be?

Replies

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    a princess
  • 9hma1
    9hma1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    a princess

Aww
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    9hma1 wrote: »
    pechepanda wrote: »
    a princess

Aww

I also wanted to be a foster mum when I was a kid, Ill probably never be a princess, but I could still be a mum maybe
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    A criminal mastermind.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I got really mad at my parents one day in the car and told them " fine, I'll just be a prostitute!!." Sooo I guess that was my dream.
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a marine biologist. I was set on doing it. I would draw pictures of marine plants and organisms everywhere.... Now all I do is look at numbers - financial accountant...
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a marine biologist too! I'm a sahm so it's basically the same thing right. :)
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »
    I got really mad at my parents one day in the car and told them " fine, I'll just be a prostitute!!." Sooo I guess that was my dream.
    Lmfao...niiiiice.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    An oceanographer. I was going to live in Shark Bay Australia and study hammerheads and the great white. Then I learned that I had an irrational fear of being eaten my a shark.... Even in swimming pools.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Comic book artist but I soon realized I can't draw worth *kitten*.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    borst14 wrote: »

Haha at one stage I liked giving massages and was told I was good at it, and told my folks I wanted to work in a massage parlour!
  • rockyyy1991
    rockyyy1991 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be an Archaeologist for the longest time! I loved dinosaurs, mummies, ancient things just fascinated me as a kid.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    wanted to be a pro football player and lead the Falcons to a SB win. Hell, if I live to be 100yrs old, I'll be lucky to see them win a SB
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I used to want to be a nurse. And then I discovered that I faint at the sight of blood.
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a farmer! Loved the farm working there summers growing up!!!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    I used to want to be a nurse. And then I discovered that I faint at the sight of blood.

I'm a nurse now, and it's not all that great.
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a marine biologist too! I'm a sahm so it's basically the same thing right. :)

I guess so :)