need help, advice, support, words of encouragement?

Options
Many of us have different goals and with these goals, dedication, discipline, determination and hard work are some of the key factors to get where we want to be. Many of us need to understand that this is a LIFE STYLE and it takes time and patience to reach our goals. Whether its losing weight or gaining it, you have to make the decision to change what you're doing/eating, to live a healthier life and it starts with how you eat, what you eat, when and how much. If ur trying to lose weight, how you used to eat is why you're trying to lose so now is the time to clean things up. Trying to gain? Clean eating for positive gains without all the fat, this will take time and may be harder work than losing weight.
Everything is possible if we set goals for short term than long term, this will keep you from getting discouraged or feeling that you're not making progress fast enough. Time is you're friend so be patient with it.
If you need advice, support, motivation, please add me and i will do my best to help. I have been at this for many years and i know a lot of people who have to.
Good luck!

Replies

• demelza123
    demelza123 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Love your passion & positive attitude!
  • olgitaa
    olgitaa Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow that was great to read. I want to print it and put it on my refrigerator. Thank YOU!
  • ragardiner
    ragardiner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds great ! I'm looking for a few active people to add to my friend list! Will send a friend request