Horrible Breakup...am I overreacting?

Options
124»

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    @likehlikeo I have to agree with you there.... I think she is trying to get you to move out quicker... maybe rubbing your nose in it too... but someone who makes an effort to hurt you still clearly cares or is hurting and wants to make you hurt? ... sounds ridiculous right!? she was probably seeing you act all fine etc which may have hurt her ( which you haven't, some people just pick it up that way)

it must be awful to have to be in the same house, but just keep your chin up and don't react to her.... if you react she gets what she wants .... a reaction!

fair enough she has moved on ... or got herself a rebounder.. but she should at least have respect enough to not bring her in your (both) home. just like you wouldn't if you had a new partner.

take the dog... you sound like a lovely lady and you don't deserve to be treated and disrespected like that.... keep positive but don't get back with her if she comes grovelling! which she could... <3
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I quit reading at "my GF broke up with me"

Then why bother to comment, DP?
  • likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for "listening" I feel much better today than yesterday and will try to keep cool, move and then get my life back. Thanks again!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm not going to get an answer for why that poster called your ex a ho?
  • spygirl821
    Options
    You're not overreacting, I think it's just a bad situation all around. You need to distance yourself as much as possible from this woman. If the relationship is over, there's no point in wasting time, energy, and emotions on someone who doesn't care anymore and is moving on.

Start focusing on all the positive things about you! Focus on what you can do for yourself, not what another person can do for you. Don't wait for her to make you feel better, work on making yourself feel better! At the end of the day, we are only as strong and awesome as we believe, so keep believing in yourself and get away from your ex ASAP!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Breakups are never easy. They just aren't.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Good lord. Good riddance. You don't want someone like that in your life. Insensitive ho.

What makes her a ho? For not cheating on her ex? She did nothing wrong. It's inconsiderate but is it wrong? She broke up, found someone else, and took her back home. I didn't know that was wrong.

How do you know she didn't cheat on her with this person? I'm only assuming here but it's a little strange that they break up and already she has a new GF....
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Didn't even read the post. Overreacting.
  • yopeeps025
    edited March 2015
    Options
    mizzzc wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    Good lord. Good riddance. You don't want someone like that in your life. Insensitive ho.

What makes her a ho? For not cheating on her ex? She did nothing wrong. It's inconsiderate but is it wrong? She broke up, found someone else, and took her back home. I didn't know that was wrong.

How do you know she didn't cheat on her with this person? I'm only assuming here but it's a little strange that they break up and already she has a new GF....

What we know is that her and OP are single. So again what makes her a ho for doing it the right way?

See what happens when you assume. Assume nothing because we do not know OP or the ex.

• likehlikeo
    likehlikeo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Update: I officially moved on Saturday. The dog lives with me now and I feel so much better...:) Thanks for all the support! :)
  • aesthetikk
    aesthetikk Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options
    likehlikeo wrote: »
    Update: I officially moved on Saturday. The dog lives with me now and I feel so much better...:) Thanks for all the support! :)

so happy for you girl! Cheers to new beginnings :)
  • bunnywestley81
    bunnywestley81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I wish you lots of hapiness in your new home!!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    well shes just a little tramp, isnt she?

dont you have a friend you can stay with until your new place is ready? take your *kitten* (and the dog) and go.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    likehlikeo wrote: »

Great to hear! here's to moving forward and not looking back! :stuck_out_tongue: < 3
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    You GO, girl! <3
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Awesome news.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I agree with the ppl saying no contact. Exes are exes for a reason. Every time I've tried to stay friends with an ex it has been a complete disaster. As soon as you can move out of there, cut all ties. Block her phone and email, etc and don't give her your new address.